Thank You and what is to come

Hey everyone. Thank you for reading my blog! I really hope that you have learned something about football officiating that has helped you decide to become an official or has helped you become a better official. From my blog, I really want to share the news with people about why officiating is a great idea besides just for some extra money. And in case you have not read my about me blog, there a ton of opportunities all over the country for you to get involved with officiating football! We desperately need more to make sure schools can find an adequate number of officials. If you want to read more about the benefits of football officiating, read my earlier post here.

I have already written one post about how to be better prepared for the season which you can read here. However, I really look forward to doing more posts like these. I want to share my knowledge and experiences with all of you to help you become a better prepared football official, like this blog is so wonderfully called😊. I know a post I will be doing in the next few days is on how/what to do to prepare for your game during the week. Some people think officials just show up to the game, but I can assure you that football officials that are dedicated and want to progress are doing much more to prepare. I hope you continue reading my blogs and I hope they help you progress as an official! If you ever have questions or want to request I write on something, please don’t hesitate to request or ask me here.


Check out a great Prepared Football Officials shirt to help you stand out here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me blog

Equipment- Part 2

Keep the Sidelines Clear!